Cestus H2O Attack S-10 Gloves
Swift Water Rescue Gloves
Swift Water Rescue is an arena where those who wade through treacherous waters often rely on gloves as the last line of defense between success and failure. Dexterity is important, but hidden debris in fast moving water can create impact hazards no one sees coming. Designed by rescue personnel, the H2O Attack was made to order by those who risk their necks to save others. We just wanted them to get a grip.
The H20 Attack glove was created for the unique rigors of swift water rescue. These search & rescue missions subject the hands to punishingly cold and wet environments. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact shields protect fingers from impacts down to the pinch points, while the hard-shell Polycarbonate armament defends knuckles when hands get caught between a rock and a hard place. The high-vis neoprene adds wind resistance, and breathability when dry and adds a thermal buffer when wet. The base cut level-five Slashweave™ palm layer minimizes the risk of lacerations and cut injuries while the Sonic-10 3D landscape outer layer gives wearers the grip control they need in situations where grip control is crucial.
- Hexagonal Memory Gel®: absorbs vibrations from wind turbines and tools, while protecting from HAVS (Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome).
- Neoprene Polychloroprene: adds water and wind resistance to help with protection.
- Adjustable Elastic Cuff: ensures a snug fit while in use.
- Flexible TPR: Protects fingers, thumb, back of hand and wrist bone from cuts and scrapes, while providing time to pull hand out of glove if caught in machinery.
- Sonic 10 Grip: Oil-resistant grip featuring 10 different zones to maximize gripping power on wet or oily surfaces, while channeling liquids away from the hand.
- SlashWeave™ Cut-Five Resistance: Gives palm maximum level of cut protection to prevent lacerations and cut injuries.
- Hi-Vis Color and Reflective Striping: Adds hand visibility for low-lightning situations.