Amerex 3% AFFF Foam Concentrate
Amerex 3% AFFF foam concentrate is a synthetic foam concentrate used to effectively extinguish Class B hydrocarbon at 3% solution.
AMEREX 3% AFFF foam concentrate is mixed 3 parts foam concentrate to 97 parts water. It may also be used as a 3% pre-mix solution. Foam discharge devices such as air aspirating, as well as, non-air aspirating equipment including standard fire sprinkler heads, can be used to obtain maximum results.
- Provides rapid extinguishment and excellent burn back resistance.
- Can be used with fresh, sea and brackish water.
- Used to prevent re-ignition of a liquid spill and control hazardous vapors.
- Compatible with most dry chemical agents.
- Compatible with multiple materials of construction such as carbon steel, stainless steel, brass, polyethylene and PVC..