Cestus Fire Attack Gloves
Structural Firefighting Gloves
Breaking with tradition, the FireAttack is made of lightweight Nomex outer that dries faster than traditional leather gloves. NFPA 1971 Approved.
Stop struggling with dexterity. All finger seams are pre-curved for improved fit when at rest. The triple layered silicon printed Kevlar palm gives you the grip control you’ve always dreamed of, whether you are on nozzle, or performing rehab, extrication, or Driver/ Operator functions. Versatile as an all-in-one, but fine-tuned for the heroes that live to fight fires.
- Triple Layered Silicon : Printed Kevlar Palm for increased grip when wet.
- Knuckle Protection: Lightly padded knuckles and flexible impact protecting TPRshields on fingers.
- Elasticized Long-Cuff Design: Helps ensure debris stays out of glove while adding ‘tearaway’ ability if caught in machinery or elsewhere.
- EZ Pull-On Loops.
- Waterproof, Windproof, Anti-microbial, Breathable, Hipora Liner.
- Slim Ranch cuff for fast dress-outs with sleeve guard to prevent debris from entering cuff.