Haix Black Eagle Tactical 2.0 GTX Low
Innovative and Functional Tactical Gear with Upgraded Features
Now designed and fully manufactured in Europe, we took our popular Black Eagle® Tactical 20 Low and gave it an upgrade. The Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Low has updated features that we’re sure customers are going to love. Features like:
- The HAIX® sole is more uniform black in color, without the shiny/gloss area around the heel
- The sole is still non-slip, shock absorbing, non-marking, fuel and oil resistant but as an added feature, they are now heat-resistant
- New Black Eagle® tread is self-cleaning; naturally releasing dried and caked on mud and dirt as you walk
- New insoles offer seamless comfort with softer cushioning in the heel
- More padding in the tongue for additional cushioned comfort
- Fully manufactured and designed in Europe by HAIX®
The HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Low is state-of-the-art gear designed with comfort and functionality in mind. It doesn’t matter where you wear these leather shoes whether you’re working on duty or going hiking. You are guaranteed to benefit from the features found in this footwear. You can even wear it when working with security surveillance equipment or metal detectors since the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Low is metal free.
Built In Stone Shield and Shock Absorbent Heel
The Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Low has a cushioned heel which makes it shock absorbent. When you’re on duty you never know what you’re going to encounter, so additional protection is supplied by the built in stone shield which prevents your feet from feeling any rocks or stones coming your way. The forefoot is made out of strong spring-back material which allows you to use energy more efficiently while the pronation and supination support distributes weight evenly throughout your foot. Each of these elements help to protect your feet from possible injuries.
Slip Resistant Soles and Cushioned Insoles
The antibacterial insole of the HAIX Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX Low provides cushioned support so that you feel comfortable all throughout the day. The slip resistant sole, which is comprised of anexclusive rubber mixture and unique tread design, ensures that you have complete control of your grip preventing you from tripping on slippery surfaces such oil and gas. You never have to worry about slipping or falling in these athletic shoes while you’re running and moving on duty.
GORE-TEX® Laminate with Sun Reflect
The GORE-TEX® laminate of the inner liner keeps the leather boots waterproof so your feet are comfortably dry even when it’s raining. Aside from being waterproof, this shoe pair is also great at keeping heat at bay. The Sun Reflect feature in the Black Eagle® Tactical 2.0 GTX protects you from the heat by reducing the heat buildup on the upper leather caused by direct sunlight.
HAIX® Climate System and Smart Lacing
Because you never know what the weather will be when you’re working on duty or hiking, having the HAIX® Climate System in your boot is very handy. It keeps your feet warm or cool depending on the temperature. So whether you’re in hot or cold temperatures, the HAIX® tactical shoes will automatically balance the temperature from the inside through air circulation, making them perfect for year round wear. And with the Smart Lacing System, you won’t ever have to tie your shoelaces, giving you quick on and quick off convenience.
- HAIX® Climate System for temperature balance
- Waterproof/breathable with GORETEX® Extended
- Stone shield prevents uneven surfaces from pressing through to the foot
- Cushiony, moisture-wicking, anti-bacterial insole with “AIRFLOW” channels
- Pronation support to prevent arch collapsing inward
- Supination support with spring back energy return
- Asymmetrical TPU for stabilizing the heel
- Cushioning in the heel area for shock absorption
- Smart lacing system
- metal free
- Durable anti-slip sole resistant to oil and gasoline, non-marking