Hydra-Ram I"Rabbit Tool"
- The Hydra Ram is the first and only one piece integrated hydraulic forcible entry tool. No hoses or auxiliary pumps to leak or trip on.
- We boast that the Hydra Ram is truly a one man operation since the whole unit is in the hands of the user.
- Weighs only 11 lbs. (same as the Pro-Bar Halligan) and is 13 inches long.
- No worry about maintenance or leaking fluid. We use a patented process incorporating integral aircraft seals of triplex quality.
- Our hydraulic fluid is non-flammable, non-toxic and non-freezing.
- Special stainless steel of 220,000 tensile strength make up the jaws.
- To insure lightness, the body is of a special aluminum heat treated and hard anodized to a darkened color of tactical black.
- Special finger grips are attached for non-slip holding surface.
- 10,000 lbs. of force is presented at 138 lbs. of pumping to acquire 3/4 inch a stroke to a maximum thrust opening of 4 inches.
- The Hydra Ram can be placed in any position even upside down without any effect on its operation - a first in hydraulics.
- A heavy duty Cordura bag and mallet compliments the unit.
- For narcotics officers, the unit's unique size (13") and weight (11 lbs.) allows it to be carried under a coat like a hand weapon.
- While others take 30 to 40 pumps to gain full extension, the Hydra Ram does it in 8 pumps.